Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Stupid Drivers

I really don't understand what the deal is with the stupid drivers??
Situation: You are driving, you see a person turn on there turn sign to change into your lane. You:
a) speed up to avoid letting this person into your lane
b) continue constant speed and pretend you are talking on your cell phone (which an other rant altogether)
c) ease up off the gas pedal and let the person in.
The answer is C. Karma is a bitch people, help a brother out when you are driving.
And can someone tell the story behind "2 footing". This is the person that is accelerating up a hill and somehow still has their brake lights on. WTF. First of all it is terrible for your car, second of it is terrible for me driving behind you, because I can now no longer tell if you are stopping or not. It is ridiculous.
Driving is a privilege and should be revoked for some people. I am not saying that I am the best driver, I miss blind spots, and forget turn signals sometimes, but at least try folks, try to be a nice person.

No comments: